Welcome to Scott City Area Chamber of Commerce!
We are in business for YOUR business!
Our mission is to create an environment in which businesses can prosper. Partnering with leaders in the community, the Chamber works to both recruit new business to the area and support existing business. The Chamber is business, professional, and individual people working together to make Scott community a better place to live, work, play and visit. Whether you are considering doing business in our community, relocating, or joining the Chamber, we invite you to explore all that Scott County has to offer.
Meeting Highlights/Important Dates
- June 2 - 4 -- June Jaunt
- June 3 -- Dylan Spencer Family Memorial Walk.Run.Roll
- June 3 -- Cops N' Bars Event @ Patton Park
- June 3 -- The Tones Live @ Scott Rec Sports Bar
- June 8 -- Chamber Trip to Spain Info Meeting @ 5:30
- June 10 -- MASH Golf Tournament
- June 10 & 11 -- Friends Group of Lake Scott State Park Carp Derby
- June 14 -- Security State Bank Community Appreciation Event
- June 14 -- KSN Summer Road Trip Scott City Spot Light
- June 16 -- Karaoke Contest @ Scott Rec Sports Bar
- June 18 -- Father's Day
- June 21 -- Chamber Board Meeting
- June 21 -- Pop Up Trivia @ Scott Rec Sports Bar
- June 23 -- Brady Nichol's Live @ Scott Rec Sports Bar
Chamber Trip Information
Depart with us in 2023 to fabulous Spain! Departing on November 2, 2023, enjoy this 9-Day journey with an optional 3 day extension to Lisbon, Porugal! This trip includes round-trip airfare, 7 nights hotel accommodations, 4 nights in Barcelona and 3 nights in Madrid. Breakfast meals daily are included in the trip price along with one Flamenco Show Dinner. We will enjoy tours of Park Guell, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batllo, Plaza de Espana, Montserrat, cable car ride, high speed train ride to Zaragosa, Prado Museum, and tour the "City of the Three Cultures". If that's not enough, then join us and travel on to Lisbon, Portugal including a city tour and Fado dinner show for an additional $899 and enjoy a 3 night stay there. That includes Breakfast each morning, 3 night hotel accommodations and Lisbon City tour. Pricing details for this trip will be around $3,499/person with double occupancy, if booked by January 15, 2023 or $3,599/person with double occupancy if booked by May 2, 2023.
Call me if you have questions about how these trips work and I'll fill you in OR if you would like to be added to my contact list for this trip. 620-872-3525, ext 1