Lake Scott Catfish Tournament
IF IT IS AFTER 2:00 PM ON FRIDAY, 9/18, PLEASE REGISTER IN PERSON AT THE BEACH HOUSE WHEN YOU GET TO THE TOURNAMENT! WE WILL BE THERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION AT 8:00 AM!
Each registered participant will be included in a raffle drawing for a chance to win a door prize and will also receive a burlap sack for your fish! Some of these prizes include camp chair, camp stove, camp flashlight, fishing bait & gear, and much more!
There is also another raffle which you must buy tickets to enter for a chance to win. Tickets are $5.00/ticket or 3 for $10.00!
- First drawn wins a Traeger Jr. Elite donated by White's Foodliner
- Second drawn wins Freestyle Rocker Chair donated by Scott County Ace Hardware
- Third drawn wins Knife/Cutting Board Set donated by Wheatland Electric
A winning fish must be caught and presented at weigh in by the registered competitor.
Awarded solely on the basis of fish weight. In the event of identical weights, the first fish weighed breaks the tie and if there remains a tie, the fish with the greatest length breaks the tie. In the event that there is still a tie, the fish with the greatest girth shall be declared the leading fish.
1. Catch and release tournament – cannot keep fish that are caught
2. No size limits
3. 5 fish limit/day for weigh-in (total of 10 fish weighed between the 2 days) – no trading out or culling – if you catch a small fish and throw it back immediately does not count toward your 5 fish. If you catch it and put in your bag, bucket, stringer (lips only – no gills) – then counts. Saturday cutoff time is 12 midnight and fish at weigh station at 12:01 am will be on Sunday's count.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO
C. Trout lines
D. Limb lines
F. Jug fishing
G. Bow fishing
H. No bait fish from other waters, all bait fish must have Kansas letter of approval